Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Kona Inspired...Make A Dream Come True

I took my soul mate's breath away.

Last year, many of you know I had a plan to make IronMan part of our marriage proposal, wedding ceremony and honeymoon. I wanted to make this story special for Nutty.  IronMan racing has been a big part of our lives and has helped me through some rough times. I felt it would be appropriate to include it in this special story.

Last year, serious health issues prevented me from qualifying for IronMan World Championship in Kona and completing my "tri"-fecta.

While I still surprised my soul mate (Pnut) by proposing to her during the bike part of IronMan Germany, and surprising her again by sharing vows during IronMan 70.3 World Championship in Vegas, I would still like to complete my original goal of racing and honeymooning in Kona.


IronMan is doing something unique this year. They have introduced Kona Inspired which may make our dream come true. They asked triathletes to submit a touching video that represents their motto "anything is possible". The video I submitted was chosen for the contest. Winning would enable me to complete my dream by racing and honeymooning in Kona.

Winners will be chosen based on votes and on the "anything is possible" theme.

This is a dream I have had for years and you can make it happen.


 Watch the video and vote here



Exchanging vows at IronMan 70.3 World Championship Vegas


If you would like a copy of the book (A Triathlete Races For Love), shoot me an email.


The tool that turned $10,000 into $2,800,000 in 2 years. HowToFindBigStocks.com Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: