Wednesday, June 16, 2010

5 Minutes That Could Change Your Life Forever



Every once in a while, an opportunity comes along that has the ability to be life-changing.

Years ago I saw the future when bar codes would provide a link to the digital world. When a bar code is scanned, a mobile device would see that as a URL (hyperlink). I called it Physical World Connection.

I am seeing another major trend starting to develop and I want to share with Pondering Primate readers.

The last week I have posted teasers to a site that is set to revolutionize the advertising industry (online and offline).

A couple of very savvy Internet guys recognized the huge shift in advertising dollars coming to the Net. They also saw the power social media networks could have on advertising.

They created something that will have many saying "why didn't we think of that?".

I like the concept and saw that it was unique. More than that, this is VERY disruptive. It took me a couple days but when I got the "ah ha!" moment I couldn't stop thinking about the impact this will have.

I ran it by some of my forward thinking friends and asked for their opinion. Each one confirmed my thinking..this is something revolutionary and they wanted to be a part of it.

I will warn you. If you sign up, you will now be considered "early adopter".

If you have 5 minutes and an open mind, I would like to invite you to what I think could truly be a life-changing opportunity.


Here is your FREE membership to a life-changing opportunity.



Just remember, Little Clicks Add Up



There is no cost or obligation in any way.




Have a great idea? We Invest In Great IdeasShare/Bookmark

No comments: