Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Opt-It Expands Into More Cities


I really like the concept these guys have. Opt-in to a company or service that you have interest in. This is permission marketing at its finest.

Opt It recently added Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Orlando, Phoenix, Washington D.C. and San Francisco. They started service in Chicago and expanded after great interest.

Efficient mobile marketing. I get alerts from things I have interest in, and these companies get permission to market to me. This is a win-win and I suspect you will find more companies start to get involved with this concept.

See how it works Here

Catgeories include events, shopping, movies, bars, restaurants, and lounges.Opt It currently works with:
Verizon, Cingular/AT&T Wireless, Nextel, T-Mobile, Sprint, Alltel & US Cellular.

No comments: