Friday, November 11, 2011

Never Forget A User Name Or Password Again With LoginRecall



How many times a week do you click "Forgot password?"


After clicking "Forgot password?" for the umpteenth time, and having to rest my password (grrrrr), I figured there had to be a better way.

I didn't want to carry a notebook with me and I didn't want to store the info on my laptop.

I created an easy to use solution that allows me to keep track of every user name and password, regardless of the device.

I'm not kidding when i say I use this at least twice a day to remember a password.  It's not for the sites you use every day because those are easy to remember. It is for the sites that require special characters, lower/upper case letters and sites that you don't visit frequently.

           LoginRecall
Never forget a password again


It is so secure a stranger could stand over your shoulder and wouldnt have any idea what this means.

It is safer than a website (do you really want to trust a website with your sensitive info? )

In seconds, you can find any user name or password, for the websites you dont use that often.

There is NO tech support and and ONLY you will ever see your info.

Keep track of every user name and password has never been easier with LoginRecall.

For just a one time fee of $7.99, you will NEVER have to click "Forgot password" again.

As we register for more sites and the passwords get more involved, keeping track of your login info has never been harder.

 LoginRecall makes sure you will never click "Forgot password?' again.

If you dont find that LoginRecall makes your online life easier, I will give you your money back.










The tool that turned $10,000 into $2,800,000 in 2 years. HowToFindBigStocks.com

No comments: