Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Investing Trends In 2006

BusinessWeek has a story about Trends To Invest In for 2006.

One I found of interest.

Any other investment areas look good to the people BW has talked to?

One of our stories is focusing on companies that have a good pipeline of patents, so we actually called for the most innovative companies out there with the best R&D.

These are smart companies looking to capitalize on the next big thing in their particular area.

See the value in The New American Business Model now?


William said...

Fantastice blog you got here, I will deffinitely be back to see the updates you have made. I have a website that you might find interesting. It pretty much covers
oregon real estate

oregon real estate

William said...

Keep up the good work and continue posting great information. I have a website that I think you will find of particular interest.

real estate appraisal