Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Physical World Connection Companies

To educate myself and others on the physical world connection space, I thought it would be a great idea to interview the companies in it. I requested email interviews with a number of companies I feel are relevant to this space.

One question that I am not including involves each company discussing the competition. I asked this question of each, and after reviewing the responses and some comments I received, I felt it would be wise to exclude from the interview.

I realize some of the players are in legal battles with each other and I didn't think it would be wise to include any comments to such.

The interviews are in the order in which I received their response.

I will also include some thoughts I have about each, hoping I can get more input from players in the field. If there are companies you feel should be included in this summary feel free to email me at vangorilla at aol dot com. The more extensive I can be with this, the better off the industry will be.

As always feel free to add comments to any of the interviews. The companies I interviewed are eager to get their story out and were very receptive to suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vangorilla...

When will you start posting the interviews? Great idea.

Walden