Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lots Of Ground To Cover This Week

I leave for CTIA today and posting will be be spotty. I assure you that I will post my interviews and the neat mobile applications I see.

If you have a mobile story you want to tell, email me.

After covering the mobile world for a couple days, I fly to Phoenix to compete in IronMan Arizona.

2000 of the finest athletes, and the nicest people, tackle 140.6 miles in a day. It is truly mentally and physically challenging. Crossing the finish line is a feeling that can't be described.

Just getting back to the starting line for this year's race means a lot to me.

If you want to watch the Pondering Primate during the race you can, follow me here my bib number is 328.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good hunting at the show and GOOD LUCK "Ironing" !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What happened on the run Scott? How far did you get?

No Name said...

I had to stop at mile 10 on the run. Swim and bike went great.

The run was a different story.

The lungs just weren't ready yet. The goal for Tempe was to just get back to the starting line.

I'm very thankful for that.

Next up Iron Man Germany in July