Friday, August 05, 2005

"Cell TV" Coming soon

From ABCLocal TV show debuts on tiny mobile screens



"Cell TV" or as providers in the states refer to it as mobile tv. Until its a direct tie into the TV channel, I think it's misleading.

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard somebdy say "I get TV on my phone!".


Two motorcycle racers vie for the same woman in "Appointment," a romance squeezed into five-minute episodes made to be shown on mobile phone screens half the size of a credit card.

Its makers hope the 25-minute series will capture attention in China's crowded mobile phone market, where entrepreneurs are competing furiously to come up with the latest gimmick

In June, Chinese online service Tom Online Inc. announced a deal with U.S. movie studio Warner Bros. to offer games and animation to 60 million wireless customers

No comments: