Thursday, August 25, 2005

Katrina And The Waves

Katrina is deciding to pay a visit to South Florida. This is throwing off my travel schedule.



I'm planning on going to NYC for a week starting tomorrow. Have some companies I want to see, catch some US Open tennis action and also see Virgin's new digital music service at their MegaStore in Times Square.

I will try to keep up with the blogging and I will post pics of Virgin and other mobile marketing campaigns at Mobile Moblog

I have some Katrina pics from the beach up now.

Drop me an email if you want to get together next week in the City.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and JP? I'm actually jealous here. :)

kokonutguy

No Name said...

Don't forget Richard Branson..

Who knows there just might another celebrity there..stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

..and Tobin Smith. Also, RB may have in tow some nice women....as usual.

Gee, are you planning on doing a play by play report to PP via your mobile phone? Live blogging, that is. With this day and age, and your rising recognition on PP as a source for mobile phone news, it'd be embarassing NOT to do a sort of live-blogging to PP.

Just a thot.

kokonutguy

No Name said...

Oh yee of little faith..

I will take plenty of pics and post them on my

Mobile Moblog

Anonymous said...

Van, give Toby a slap on the back and a big 'thanks' from me, will ya? (Although I know the real credit goes to you.) Hope you see some things to cheer about. Wish I could join you guys.

Cloud8

Anonymous said...

Gee, didn't see you had that set up. My apologies and my faith has been resoundly restored. :)

kokonutguy

Anonymous said...

I heard Katrina is seeded #1...

Take a pic of Sharapova for me and put THAT on your Blog baby!

Anonymous said...

PP....good luck in NYC, especially with that 'mystery celebrity' LOL....best regards, CW aka YJ!

Anonymous said...

Take the right picture and I will put it in "stone" for you! Maybe something like Richard and a thumbs up with a Paperclick logo. Have fun guys