Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thank You

One year ago today, I started The Pondering Primate.

Robert Scoble at Microsoft suggested I start my own blog and post some of the ideas I was giving him. Howard Rheingold of Smart Mobs, allowed me to post my ponderings on his blog.

From that, I decided to start my own blog. I would like to thank those guys, they opened many doors for me.

The next group I would like to thank is you, the reader.

What makes the site, is interaction with the readers. Your emails and comments mean everything. I have uncovered many small companies that without your input, would still be hidden.

Your comments give me an idea of what I can improve on and what I should focus on.

So today I want to thank you, the reader, for making The Pondering Primate, something I truly enjoy doing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, VanGorilla!
Thoroughly enjoy reading the Pondering Primate; it's always educational and enlightening.

Anonymous said...

Wow 1 year already. Where does the time go. Congrats Thanks for all your insight

Anonymous said...

....and here's to many more years of PP's ponderings. Really informative, thought provoking material, Scott. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Backatcha, Scott.

Looking forward to watching this corner of the world evolve with ya.

cloud8

Anonymous said...

WOW!

A one year old that can "PONDER".

Can only get better from here---

we have a year before the terrible "TWO'S".

looking forward to thre flip side.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Scott. What you're doing is a wonderful thing.

kokonutguy