From Search Engine Journal Infospace launches GPS based mobile search
I think the GPS component will play a key role in mobile marketing and mobile search. GPS eliminates one of the variables in search, where.
InfoSpace is introducing a group of mobile local search products that mobile phone carriers can integrate to enable subscribers to search and find nearby restaurants, movie times, maps and driving directions
The new InfoSpace Mobile Local Search services support all data-enabled mobile phones, with users pinpointing their location through automated GPS or location systems, zip code, address, intersect, or preset entries. The services include:
* Local Quick Clicks™: Find local business listings and locations with maps and driving directions with minimal clicking.
* One-Stop Searching: A single search location for Yellow Pages, White Pages, Maps, Directions, Movie Listings and more.
* Find People by Name or Number: Search using only first and last name, or by entering a phone number to find out to whom it belongs.
* What’s Nearby: Access details on what’s close with one click on the phone, even if the caller doesn’t know exactly where they are.
* Click to Connect: Make phone calls with one click instead of dialing the entire number...
Im wondering if this is a another hyperlink?